Now you can apply PMAY through Online, no matter whether you are applying form Chandigarh/ UP / Mumbai the process will be same for all states. Here this article will guide you complete step by step process of PMAY through online.
Methods To Apply Online for PM Awas Yojana:
Here you have 2 methods to apply for PMAY; one is visiting the Housing Development Authority of your state and the other one is through Online. Once after approving the PM Awas Yojana project by the administration for your state, the housing development authority will issue the PMAY Application Forms for eligible applicants.
Similarly, you can also get PMAY application Form at the official website of Housing Development Authority of your state. The online website specially launched to receive online applications, and you apply easily through the website with free of charges.
Eligibility and Conditions To Apply Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Through Online
- Applicant should consist minimum age and maximum age 70 years
- Who’s annual income is less than Rs. 3, lac .EWS Annual income up to 3 lac and LIG income between 3,00,001 to 6,00,000 INR.
- Beneficiary family shouldn’t have an own dwelling unit on any family member
- You need to respect the affidavit related to your annual income
- Applicant can apply PMAY in the name of the women in the family
Require Documents for PMAY
- Application Form dually filled with Photograph Click here to download the application form
- Self-declaration from the customer for family income
- KYC Documents including Aadhar or PAN card of applicants
- Education qualifications – Latest
- Affidavit on requisite stamp paper on Ownership of property in case of construction or extension loan.
- Latest Salary-slips for 3 months for Salaried Employees or Certificate & Proof of business existence along with Business Profile for Self-Employed professional
- Form 16 for last 2 years for Salaried employees or Last 3 years Income Tax returns (self and business) with Profit & Loss Account & Balance Sheets duly certified/audited by a Chartered Accountant for self-employed professional
- Last 6 months Bank Statements (salary account) for salaried employees or Last 12 months Bank Account Statements (self & business) for self-employed professional
- Processing Fee Cheque in favor of ‘PNB Housing Finance Ltd.’
- Photocopy of Title Documents of the Property, Approved Plan
Here is the step by step process to apply Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) through online:
Step: 1 – Go to the PMAY online website pmaymis.gov.in, her you will get Disclaimer page click on “OK”. PAMY portal page will appear on the screen as shown.
Step: 2 Go to the “citizens Assessment”, here you will get drop down list with different options like
- For Slum Dwellers
- Benefits under other 3 components
- Track your Assessment Form
- Edit Assessment form and all
Step: 3 – Now, if you lives in Slum and belongs to EWS category then, select option 1- “For Slum Dwellers” or else simply select option 2- “ Benefits under other 3 components”
Step: 4 -When you click on “For slum dwellers” or “Benefits under other 3 components” it will ask your Aadhar number.
Step: 5 – Enter Aadhar Number and Click on Check
Step: 6 – In the next page, you will get Application Form on the screen as shown. Fill up the application form accurately
Step: 7 – After filling the application page, enter the captcha code and click on Submit button
Step: 8 -After successful submission of Application Form, the applicant will get Acknowledgement Card with Assessment ID. Take the print of the card to know the status.
This is all about the process to apply Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) through online. Hope it useful to you; please share your suggestions with us and stay connected for more updates.