Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana(PMAY) has been functional for both Rural as well as Urban Areas, PMAY is an ambitious housing scheme launched by PM Shri Narendra Modi. Here the housing scheme has managed and run by the Ministry of Housing and urban Poverty improvement.Sponsored Links:
The main objective of the scheme is to construct 2 crores houses for poor citizens who lives under EWS and LIG categories in urban and this mission will offer central prop up to implement agencies by the states and UTs for providing houses to all eligible beneficiaries/ families by 2022, this scheme covers 29 states including 7Union Territories.
The beneficiary list of PM Awas Yojana is not possible to download but you can verify your name in the list of beneficiary or not with simple procedure
Here this article will guide you complete on how to check your name in PMAY list 2017 – Awas Yojana list of Beneficiary. Lets’ have a look
Steps to check your Name in PMAY Beneficiary list:
- Go to the PMAY Official website or Click on http://pmaymis.gov.in
- Click on “Search Beneficiary” on home page
- Click on Search Name as shown below
- Here enter your name and click on “Show” Button
- After clicking on “show” button a list of PMAY beneficiary matching your name would be displayed.
- As you find multiple people with your name, so it may find difficult to find your exact details
- Then, here press Ctrl + F and enter your Father name
- If your details are enrolled in the system, then you can see your name and other details.
This is about process to check your name in PMAY list 2017 – Awas Yojana list of Beneficiary. Hope it useful to you; please share your suggestions with usSponsored Links: